Class A region 10

Paris could make a push for this title, but they only won 4 games last year. They have some talent, but I don't know what their problem is. I would like to see them turn this program around, but it seems to be going down hill. So my pick is Bishop Brossart.....

This tournament should be called the BBIT...the Bishop Brossart Invitational Tournament. This tournament is just as much a lock for the Mustangs as the 39th is for the Royals.
Brossart has been extremely fortunate to have had superior teams in the past five years, allowing us to prevail in the past four 10th Region All "A"s.

Barring unforseen circumstance this season, the 10th "A" is again very much ours to win (or lose). Personally, I very much plan on being in Richmond the first week in February.

Eight seniors will graduate in May, which will leave the legacy to a pair of present juniors, eight sophomores who will become juniors, and the nucleus of a talented freshman squad who will then be sophomores and it will be up to them to continue the streak.

If any of the other Class "A" teams can develop a realatively competitive program by 2008, then a window of opportunity could exist for someone else to represent the 10th Region in Richmond.

That's why we play the games.

Both years weve won the All A-- 1992, 1998 we werent the best team. Paris and Nicholas were both strong in 1992, but Paris got upset early and we beat Nicholas in the final.

1998-- you guys were better than us- beat us twice prior to that, once at our place by 16, then in the MCIT finals by 15. We, somehow slowed you guys down enough to win by 1.

1998-- you guys were better than us- beat us twice prior to that, once at our place by 16, then in the MCIT finals by 15. We, somehow slowed you guys down enough to win by 1.
'98 was a great year for 10th Region "A" Basketball.

If the truth be known Paris was probably better than both of us that year. We scouted them and studied them for weeks leading up to our "A" Game with them at Deming and played a masterful game to beat them.

Two nights later we lost to the Polar Bears who had a great team that year with Reed, Clayton, and Co. Bracken then lost to Hazard in the first round of the "A" State that year.

We did rebound to beat Bracken County that year also in the finals of the 38th District Tournament played that year at the Campbell County Middle School. Brossart went to the regional finals that year where we were defeated by a superior Fleming County team.