Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Webster Co. @ Caldwell Co.

Featured Replies

How does everyone feel about this game? I know that Caldwell only beat Mulenburg South by one touchdown. Does anyone think that that will effect their confidence or performance in the playoffs. Also the last time these two teams played each other Webster was beating Caldwell 14-0 at one point in the game.

I think Caldwell's played a little over there heads this year and Websters playing it's best late in the year...Webster pulls the upset...27-21

Caldwell by 3 TD's.

It would not suprise me to see Webster come away with a victory. Caldwell has stumbled somewhat of late.

Could go either way but I think Caldwell pulls it out

Caldwell Co. 28-27.

It would not suprise me to see Webster come away with a victory. Caldwell has stumbled somewhat of late.

With that in mind, I still think Caldwell will come out and win by 2+ TDs.

Webster is certainly capable of winning this game.

 

Couple of things to remember about Caldwell, though. Cameron Williams did not play last week against Muhlenberg South and the rest of the team kinda phoned it in. Two weeks ago, Rodney Bell did not play at Heath.

 

Also, once Caldwell matched Webster's intensity in the first meeting, the Tigers outscored the Trojans 41-7 and won 48-28.

 

If the Tigers don't show up for this one it could be close.

 

I don't see Webster's defense slowing down Caldwell's offense. However, I could see Webster's offense maintaining control of the ball most of the night and keeping Caldwell's offense off the field.

 

I just don't think Webster can score enough points to stay with the Tigers.

 

Caldwell 35-21.

Webster is certainly capable of winning this game.

 

Couple of things to remember about Caldwell, though. Cameron Williams did not play last week against Muhlenberg South and the rest of the team kinda phoned it in. Two weeks ago, Rodney Bell did not play at Heath.

 

Also, once Caldwell matched Webster's intensity in the first meeting, the Tigers outscored the Trojans 41-7 and won 48-28.

 

If the Tigers don't show up for this one it could be close.

 

I don't see Webster's defense slowing down Caldwell's offense. However, I could see Webster's offense maintaining control of the ball most of the night and keeping Caldwell's offense off the field.

 

I just don't think Webster can score enough points to stay with the Tigers.

 

Caldwell 35-21.

 

I also believe despite the weather, Caldwell struggled defensively against Option oriented offense of Muhlenberg South and Heath. Webster is very vanilla making them easy to prepare for, especially a second time.

I agree with Ptown Dude that Webster Co could possibly win but Caldwell Co will find a way to win but I think the Tigers will get knocked off next Friday against the Trigg/Ft. Campbell winner.

Good Luck Caldwell. I would love to see a match between coach Barnes and Coach Edge for O Cath. They happened to be great friends when Barnes was at Daviess C0

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.