Week 3: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you take this deal....

I give up: Leonard Fournette & Demaryius Thomas (or Desean Jackson)

I get: Antonio Brown

It's a PPR league, I have Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Phillip Lindsay & Sony Michel as my other RBs. My WRs are Thomas, Jackson, Jarvis Landry, and Alshon Jeffery.

I think I take it.

Disagree on Ingram. He was the 6th RB in our league last year. I expect him to finish in top 15. I saw a stat that Kamara has not rushed for over 50 yards in his last 7 games. When Ingram comes back I think you can pencil him in for 15 carries a game and a few receptions

I am with you on Ingram. He is going to be a strong force in that Saints offense and get a lot of touches.

Would you take this deal....

I give up: Leonard Fournette & Demaryius Thomas (or Desean Jackson)

I get: Antonio Brown

It's a PPR league, I have Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Phillip Lindsay & Sony Michel as my other RBs. My WRs are Thomas, Jackson, Jarvis Landry, and Alshon Jeffery.

How many teams are in this league?

I gotta play with you if Brady is that low and you have guys drafting Hogan that high. #EasyMoney . :lol2:

I don't think the first QB went off the board in our 12 team league until the 5th or 6th inning, which was Rodgers and Brady went shortly after, which was very late for us. Typically one is taking in the 3rd.

I can't remember where Hogan went in ours.