MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had this proposed to me:

I get Ingram/Hogan for Brady/Lindsey

My other QB is Mahomes. Ingram would be my top RB once he returns

That is definitely an interesting proposition. I certainly like obtaining Ingram. I think you need a better WR to do the deal though. You miss out on Ingram for 2 more weeks, plus his bye week. Does Hogan lose value with Edelman and Gordon coming back? Probably.

Had this proposed to me:

I get Ingram/Hogan for Brady/Lindsey

My other QB is Mahomes. Ingram would be my top RB once he returns

Just my very early opinion, but I think Lindsey is going to be a more productive play than Ingram, at worst a wash. So basically you're trading Brady for Hogan. I'd pass.

Just my very early opinion, but I think Lindsey is going to be a more productive play than Ingram, at worst a wash. So basically you're trading Brady for Hogan. I'd pass.

Disagree on Ingram. He was the 6th RB in our league last year. I expect him to finish in top 15. I saw a stat that Kamara has not rushed for over 50 yards in his last 7 games. When Ingram comes back I think you can pencil him in for 15 carries a game and a few receptions

Pick One:

Sony Michel @ Detroit

Phillip Lindsay @ Baltimore

Pick One:

Demaryius Thomas @ Baltimore

DeSean Jackson vs. Pittsburgh

Lindsey and Thomas for me, but I wouldn’t want to play them on the same team. If they are on the same fantasy team then I would sit Thomas for DJax.

Would you take this deal....

I give up: Leonard Fournette & Demaryius Thomas (or Desean Jackson)

I get: Antonio Brown

It's a PPR league, I have Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Phillip Lindsay & Sony Michel as my other RBs. My WRs are Thomas, Jackson, Jarvis Landry, and Alshon Jeffery.

I would make the deal.