Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Survivor Pool Advice Thread

Featured Replies

I am thinking about playing in this contest but other than the Bengals I have not been paying much attention to the NFL.

 

What are some good teams I can use in week one?

Take the Bengals. Lol

  • Author
Take the Bengals. Lol

 

I think they will win, even though Vegas doesn't agree, but I want to save the Bengals for later in the contest.

I'm feeling Baltimore vs Buffalo.

  • Author
I'm feeling Baltimore vs Buffalo.

 

Buffalo looked horrible against the Bengals.

 

But please Bills, beat the Ravens!

Baltimore at home vs Buffalo in Vegas, -7. It's a lock plus no way you can use the Ravens again. Their schedule is rough.

  • Author
Steelers

 

Who do they play and is the advice to pick them to win or pick them to lose?

Week One of the NFL season is so hard to predict. It's hard enough picking most Week One games straight up. I can't imagine how difficult it must be if a point spread is involved.

Wow. That was a short stay for some in the pool. I hate week 1. There were some real surprises today. Steelers tying. Never...

Week 2

 

New Orleans at home vs Cleveland. They lost @home as a 10 point favorite. They won't lose back to back, this week -8.

Who do they play and is the advice to pick them to win or pick them to lose?

 

Haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.