Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #4 Male vs. 6A #10 Ballard

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Male comes home after defeating Floyd Central (IN) in covincing fashion. Ballard comes to Male after losing a tough game with 3A #1 Boyle County. Does Male stay undefeated or does Ballard make a statement?

This game should show where both programs really are. Male played a weak opponent, Ballard didn't. This is a good 6A matchup in week 2. I like Male at home, but not by much.

Male-38

Ballard-27

  • Author
This game should show where both programs really are. Male played a weak opponent, Ballard didn't. This is a good 6A matchup in week 2. I like Male at home, but not by much.

Male-38

Ballard-27

 

I agree.

I’m going Male 28-21, only because it’s at Male and Ballard’s D1 running back is out, but this is a different Ballard squad, I believe after watching them last night. Coach Morton is trying to change the attitude at Ballard. Can he do it and get a very talented team to play together?Time will tell.

For once I agree with Sinbad. This game is not even going to be close. Male BIG maybe even a running clock.

In the latest BGP 6A poll, Ballard is ranked 10 and Central Hardin is ranked 9.

I think those rankings are generally right. I think Ballard has better skill guys and CHardin has better lines. BG got handled by Male easily. BG only beat CHardin by 7, but if you were at that game you know BG was in control and penalties and drops killed them (BG out gained CH by over 200 yards).

 

ALL this to say Male BIG!

This might actually be the game I attend this Friday.

This COULD be a good game if Ballard can abstain from getting penalties and making silly mistakes because they’re loaded with talent. BUT I think Male is the better team and most likely will win by a couple touchdowns.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.