Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Jessamine vs Franklin Co.

Featured Replies

Which team has the most experienced, veteran quarterback?

 

There's your winner!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE the good ole belly jump pass. When you gonna start calling that flip? HA HA HA!
Sooner than you think!!

I think FC has abondoned the passing game and will line up in the POWER I!

I think FC has abondoned the passing game and will line up in the POWER I!
I heard they were going to the wishbone
I heard they were going to the wishbone

You and Oldone are both correct!It's the I-Bone!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.