Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs. Bath Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

May as well get this thing started! ;)

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA should win this one big. Bath Co. will have the Stevens kid in this one and that fact alone could make it interesting.

LCA should win this one big. Bath Co. will have the Stevens kid in this one and that fact alone could make it interesting.

 

I agree.

LCA by at least 3 TD's

The Eagles win this one.

 

LCA 48

 

Bath Co. 14

This game was only 14-8 going into the 4th quarter last time these teams met. Stevens might cause the eagles a little trouble but I still look for LCA to win this one.

 

LCA-38

Bath Co.-15

LCA had better not get caught looking ahead to Raceland or Bath Co. could get them. This is the playoffs and anything can happen but I see LCA pulling away in the second half.

LCA 35

Bath Co. 17

This game was only 14-8 going into the 4th quarter last time these teams met. Stevens might cause the eagles a little trouble but I still look for LCA to win this one.

 

LCA-38

Bath Co.-15

 

Correct you are. Stevens played hurt for 3 quarters on both sides of the ball. LCA also scored going into the half to take the led with 12 on the field. The big difference was field postion LCA had the best (I mean the best) punter I have seen this season had one 65 yarder without the roll. Anything can happen and this might be the game to watch in the first round of this district. To help Eagle Eye out Bath County has never defeated LCA. ;)

Stevens played hurt because LCA is a very hard hitting team. He is a very tough player. I give people credit on here they are very optimistic about their teams.

 

LCA 42

Bath 8

Congratulations to Bath County for making the playoffs for the first time since 1998. The current senior class were fourth graders the last time they went to the postseason.

Congratulations to Bath County for making the playoffs for the first time since 1998. The current senior class were fourth graders the last time they went to the postseason.

:thumb: :thumb:

Stevens played hurt because LCA is a very hard hitting team. He is a very tough player. I give people credit on here they are very optimistic about their teams.

 

LCA 42

Bath 8

 

 

LCA is hard hitting but Stevens wasn't 100% going into the game. He did take a helmet to the shin on a low blow that compounded problems. I still feel this game will be closer than the Paris Raceland game.

Correct you are. Stevens played hurt for 3 quarters on both sides of the ball. LCA also scored going into the half to take the led with 12 on the field. The big difference was field postion LCA had the best (I mean the best) punter I have seen this season had one 65 yarder without the roll. Anything can happen and this might be the game to watch in the first round of this district. To help Eagle Eye out Bath County has never defeated LCA. ;)

RB74 - Thanks for the mention but I am not the person always looking back at that stat of who has ever/nver defeated who - not a meaningful thing to me - different players & coaches sometimes as well.

 

I like to review previous head-to-head (same season) and common opponents results, etc.

Stevens has not been 100% all year. But if one is ever too optimistic about ones team. He only needs to read one of Ledgend's post. Always negative, no matter what the subject.

 

I just hope Bath can stop the Mt. Sterling Thunder.

Stevens has not been 100% all year. But if one is ever too optimistic about ones team. He only needs to read one of Ledgend's post. Always negative, no matter what the subject.

 

I just hope Bath can stop the Mt. Sterling Thunder.

1. I hope Stevens is 100% for this game. THAT will make it more interesting.

2. There have been MANY teams this year who have had a "bad game" when they played LCA - maybe there is some "credit" to be given to LCA's defensive team speed - because it is REAL!

3. WHAT is the Mt. Sterling Thunder?

1. I hope Stevens is 100% for this game. THAT will make it more interesting.

2. There have been MANY teams this year who have had a "bad game" when they played LCA - maybe there is some "credit" to be given to LCA's defensive team speed - because it is REAL!

3. WHAT is the Mt. Sterling Thunder?

# 2.... I agree 100%. overall team speed and coach Raines. Raines is one of the best coaches as there is in the state, in any class.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.