Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kahlil Whitney commits to UK.

Featured Replies

High energy guy with a huge upside!

Think there’s not some apathy on the part of UK fans.

 

5* recruit and not one post all night.

 

(Aside from this one)

Think there’s not some apathy on the part of UK fans.

 

5* recruit and not one post all night.

 

(Aside from this one)

 

Nah. Too busy watching the squad play a game last night.

 

Plus, unless it's a KY kid, I don't think people usually get too excited about fall announcement. Seems the ones that come in April & May get a lot more attention.

Think there’s not some apathy on the part of UK fans.

 

5* recruit and not one post all night.

 

(Aside from this one)

 

100% yes, I used to pay real close attention to recruiting but anymore I just don't care that much. It sounds super arrogant, but I just know another 4 and mostly likely 5 star guy is around the corner.

100% yes, I used to pay real close attention to recruiting but anymore I just don't care that much. It sounds super arrogant, but I just know another 4 and mostly likely 5 star guy is around the corner.

This is what I meant. Apathy doesn't have to be negative.

Great player, but I don’t get too excited until they actually sign.

Great player, but I don’t get too excited until they actually sign.

 

DJ Jeffries taint you that bad. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.