BGP Fantasy Football League 2018 – National Conference Draft

Godot

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2018 Draft Timeline

August 12th – 7:00 AM CST ~ Start of the Draft (Using the MFL site)

- Starting on Sunday instead of the normal Monday so that I can be close the the computer if there is any unforseen problems

- After one week of drafting, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/9 or later the draft clock will change to 18 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4.

- On August 25th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/6 or later the draft clock will change to 12 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4.

- On August 31st, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 6 hours (without notice) until the ECD falls back to 9/4

- On September 5th, if the estimated completion date (ECD) extends to 9/7 or later the draft clock will change to 2 hours (without notice) until end of the Draft.

Sept 6th – first NFL game (Atlanta at Philadelphia)

I think of myself as very technical savy and up to date on technology. That being said I just can't figure out how to use MLF app or mobile site. I just wanna see who has been drafted but I can't figure it out.

Its not easy to navigate for sure.

I think of myself as very technical savy and up to date on technology. That being said I just can't figure out how to use MLF app or mobile site. I just wanna see who has been drafted but I can't figure it out.

On the home screen for the league, the very first tab is the draft tab. Click on it, and you’ll see a round by round, pick by pick list. You can then click on your team name at the top to see a list of available players ranked by ADP.

On the home screen for the league, the very first tab is the draft tab. Click on it, and you’ll see a round by round, pick by pick list. You can then click on your team name at the top to see a list of available players ranked by ADP.

I don't see any tab on mobile.