Reds at Braves (6/25 - 6/27)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds get the first two guys on in the top of the 10th and Riggleman manages to take the bat out of the hand of the NL’s best hitter and the NL’s top RBI guy. Just bone beaded managing.

Votto error has costs the Reds the win so far. Reds would have won 4-3.

4x posting about the same play hasnt gotten it reversed yet. Maybe go for a 5th...

Give it a break. Y'all whining about one of the best players in baseball consistently takes the enjoyment out of these threads.

4x posting about the same play hasnt gotten it reversed yet. Maybe go for a 5th...

Give it a break. Y'all whining about one of the best players in baseball consistently takes the enjoyment out of these threads.

So are these threads just for enjoyment of the game or to tell what went on during the game, good or bad?

Three people have pretty much kept me out of the Reds threads this year.

Three people have pretty much kept me out of the Reds threads this year.

If you just want to praise Votto all the time and not discuss all of his faux paus, then I guess one is me. Other players may have one or two a year but Votto has about four or five a month. You OK with that?

MJ, Qvotto is one of the best players in the game which makes these bone headed plays even more disappointing. He just flat side step that ground ball tonight that went for a double and the tying run.

So are these threads just for enjoyment of the game or to tell what went on during the game, good or bad?

You did tell people what went on...four times (Edit: I see we made it to five times). We get it. You are going to post every negative thing that Joey Votto does.

The act is tired. People have quit reading and posting in these threads because of it.

You guys that gives Votto all the praise please posts why the Reds lost this game?

When he plays good I give him praise but hid boneheads are also called out.

They lost because the other team scored more runs.

Yeah, he had an error, but the dude got on base 4 of the 5 times he came to the plate. Give. It. A. Rest.