May 14, 20188 yr No it's not. Both are serious issues that need to be addressed. One kills more than the other, but doesn't get the attention it should. We all know the reason why. You can deflect all you want,you can spin all you want. Texting and driving is a scenario that you are more likely to die from than a mass shooting. You have no stats to support otherwise. The proof is there in black in and white. Cool. I never said one killed more than the other. I didn’t doubt your statistics nor say they weren’t true. Again, they are both issues. They are very separate issues. They are issues that need to be addressed. You compare them to deflect away from the problem of school shootings. Period. “Look, texting and driving kills more people, let’s focus on that instead!” That’s your prerogative. Have at it. We can see through it.
May 14, 20188 yr Cool. I never said one killed more than the other. I didn’t doubt your statistics nor say they weren’t true. Again, they are both issues. They are very separate issues. They are issues that need to be addressed. You compare them to deflect away from the problem of school shootings. Period. “Look, texting and driving kills more people, let’s focus on that instead!” That’s your prerogative. Have at it. We can see through it. No, that's just how you see it. I don't care what you think you can see through. I can easily say you probably text and drive and that's why you deflect (and you do deflect). That is your prerogative. We can see through it as well. See how easy that is? You pretend you know what you don't know. You don't know me, stop with the "I know what you think" because you don't. I'd much rather discuss the two problems without this nonsense. You?
May 14, 20188 yr No, that's just how you see it. I don't care what you think you can see through. I can easily say you probably text and drive and that's why you deflect (and you do deflect). That is your prerogative. We can see through it s well. See how easy that is? You pretend you know what you don't know. You don't know me, stop with the "I know what you think" because you don't. I'd much rather discuss the two problems without this nonsense. You? I’m deflecting by saying they are both issues that need to be addressed, and by not debating the statistics you provided? We have different definitions of deflecting. I absolutely text and drive and will continue to do so, FYI. I don’t have any interest in discussing the topics together, no. For the third time, they are completely separate issues. I’d be more than happy to discuss them individually, as trying to compare them is silly, at best, IMO. And for the record, you don’t need to care what I think. Your opinion couldn’t mean less to me.
May 14, 20188 yr I’m deflecting by saying they are both issues that need to be addressed, and by not debating the statistics you provided? We have different definitions of deflecting. I absolutely text and drive and will continue to do so, FYI. I don’t have any interest in discussing the topics together, no. For the third time, they are completely separate issues. I’d be more than happy to discuss them individually, as trying to compare them is silly, at best, IMO. And for the record, you don’t need to care what I think. Your opinion couldn’t mean less to me. Well, since this thread is about TEXTING AND DRIVING and the rest of us were trying to get it back on track, then it looks like you are simply trying to stir the pot. So, since you claim to want to talk about it separately, how about you try doing so. So, you text and drive? Now I see why you're so defensive about it and why you deflect so much. Completely irresponsible. I hope and pray you never kill someone for that illegal and irresponsible activity. That would be a horrible thing to have on your conscience. If you care about others lives, you should immediately stop doing that. Seriously, don't become a statistic.
May 14, 20188 yr Author My apologies. I did not realize that the thread was closed when I posted. Edited May 14, 20188 yr by True blue (and gold)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.