Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Does Crying Make Someone Weak?

Featured Replies

Overall, I think women are more emotional then men, so it's not so unusual for women to cry over things men don't. On average, anyway.

Interestingly enough, Google tells me according to Women's Health Magazine, in middle age men begin to cry more and get angry less, while women experience the exact opposite. This is due in large part to testosterone and estrogen, which begin to decline in men and women respectively and help to even out the playing field. That's likely why @cammando said "crying comes easier with age".

 

I think this is spot on! Though I do think both men and women get more mellow and sentimental with age.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What? Women don't get angry?

 

Don’t mess with a mama in menopause!

Some look at those that cry as weak. Anger is also an emotional response. Why are those that respond with that emotion not considered weak as well?

 

I'm saying women get angry. Often, men and women have different ways of expressing that anger. It's not like women don't get angry.

Men cry as well.

Don’t mess with a mama in menopause!

 

I hear that! :lol2:

Some look at those that cry as weak. Anger is also an emotional response. Why are those that respond with that emotion not considered weak as well?

 

Also, I never said it wasn't weak.

@True blue (and gold), to be clear, I think a stronger man or woman keeps their emotions in check when it comes to anger. I think the weaker ones just let it fly. Admittedly, I've been weak at times with anger.

There's nothing wrong with crying every once in a while. I don't care what you cry about. However, (like someone else said) if you are crying because of stress every time someone walks by you at work, something is wrong.

 

Cry about whatever you want. I do not care. I do think it is hilarious and stupid to provide college students with a "cry closet" to go cry in before exams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.