Odell Beckham Jr.

Adam Schefter

‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

5m5 minutes ago

Giants have asked for at least two first-round picks in return for Odell Beckham Jr., a league source tells ESPN, even though team insists it is not shopping him.

Doesn’t mean they get it, or close to it, or even trade OBJ. But they have asked for at least two first-round picks.

Sounds to me they aren't interested in trading him. I can't imagine anyone giving up two first round picks for any receiver, especially one coming off injury.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often WR's are a product of the system and team around them, especially their QB. It's not uncommon for a guy to have tons of success in one place, but then go to another team, and just be another guy. Good QB's and systems, can make good guys look greater than they really are.

OBJ made the Giants system look better than it was.

If I'm the Browns, I offer the first pick in the 2nd & 3rd.

Get Darnold, Barkley, & OBJ to go with Gordon, Landry, and Hyde.

And still have a bunch of picks.

Browns have 3 second round picks and 0 third round picks, but I know what you mean.

If I'm the Browns, I offer the first pick in the 2nd & 3rd.

Get Darnold, Barkley, & OBJ to go with Gordon, Landry, and Hyde.

And still have a bunch of picks.

The Giants arent trading OBJ for a 2nd and 3rd. Thats a dream you're having...

Agreed, but like I said before, only thing you havent heard is OBJ say, I want to be a Giant.

Why does he need to? The media is driving this non sense for clicks.

Gettleman (the GM) said OBJ has been texting them videos showing how well he is healing from last year's injury. He met with Pat Shurmur a week or two ago in LA...

Why would he do those things if he wanted out?

I can’t buy this narrative that OBJ is overrated nor do I buy the narrative that you can’t win with an elite WR. OBJ is a damn good WR and supremely talented. I’m not sure how that is a debate. I hope the Giants don’t trade him but we all know anything is possible. I’ll be following him and cheering for him regardless of he plays for.