Open Job: Notre Dame Academy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Are you serious?

How many state champion coaches would you guess applied?

How many already are employed by the diocese?

How many would drastically decrease a region and district power that they compete against?

Should I continue...

Are you serious?

How many state champion coaches would you guess applied?

How many already are employed by the diocese?

How many would drastically decrease a region and district power that they compete against?

Should I continue...

Absolutely I am serious! No clue what the bold statement means? But why does this make him the best fit for NDA and one that they should shun all others for? Great accomplishment with the State Championship but that alone does not make you the best fit for a program.

Absolutely I am serious! No clue what the bold statement means? But why does this make him the best fit for NDA and one that they should shun all others for? Great accomplishment with the State Championship but that alone does not make you the best fit for a program.

You don’t know what it means that ND plays in HC’s district and it would hurt HC to lose a coach that has won at a clip Kes has won at?

You don’t know what it means that ND plays in HC’s district and it would hurt HC to lose a coach that has won at a clip Kes has won at?

I struggled with the bolded part too.

Now I gotcha. I mean this in jest, the bold part was not quite as clear as you thought it was .

I think that no matter who the coach is, NDA will make it out of districts this upcoming year. HC has the bigs and some tough guards returning, Holmes loses their 2 best players with no much talent returning, Beechwood doesnt have much at all. The new coach will be handed a good group and didnt the JV team win the regional?