Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo/Kentucky (NCAA Second Round) Updates

Featured Replies

SGA should have took it to the hole and got a two for one lucky that shot missed

52-41 Cats

Halftime

 

I'm ok with not forcing a shot there to get a 2-1. Cats with a 9 point lead and foul trouble so just get in the locker room with no more foul damage.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UK gets a similar whistle in the second half, I believe they lose. They made a lot of awful bail-out type calls that should never be made, yet alone in the NCAA tourney. Vanderbilt may have to dress at the half, maybe fly Winard out to Boise as well.

If you would have told me 3 weeks ago that the Cats would have to win the 2nd half against Buffalo to advance to the sweet 16 (I would have been all in). I still am all in.

SGA 17 points (6-6 from the floor), 2 assists and 3 rebounds in the first half.

 

I thought Diallo played some of his best minutes of the year in the first half. He even had an assist.

SGA 17 points (6-6 from the floor), 2 assists and 3 rebounds in the first half.

 

I thought Diallo played some of his best minutes of the year in the first half. He even had an assist.

 

Agreed.

  • Author

Even with all the fouls called hard to believe the way Gabriel fouls he doesn't have one.

I am always surprised when players at this level don't know how to shade an all left hand player on his left and make him go right.

These officials...

Cats struggling on offense.

 

Good flop by Buffalo. Despite that call on PJ, I think UK needs to pound it inside. Then that will get them some open kickout threes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.