Bengals Trade for Bills OT Cordy Glenn

Who is this team? First they let Pac Man go, then they execute a trade that is a win-win. They have so many options now with the 21st pick. They could completely overhaul the entire line in one offseason and take another tackle or they could simply take the best player available now because they have already covered their top need. I’m loving the offseason so far.

I hope they take one of the top centers.

Now if they just would cut Lafell, and Michael Johnson. They could do even more like possibly look at a short deal for Sammy Watkins, or Suh after he is cut.

Yep. I think they could probably bring both of those guys back to in order to save money if they wanted to. For the first time in a while the Bengals have options and it looks like they may be willing to capitalize on those options if they are presented to them. Baby steps.

More and more draft projections are showing that as a possibility. I honestly could see Rosen falling some similar to Aaron Rodgers. Maybe not all the way to the 20s like Rodgers but possibly early teens.

IMO he is the best QB in this class. With how much QB's are sough after now I dont see him going later than 5. Guess we will see.

IMO he is the best QB in this class. With how much QB's are sough after now I dont see him going later than 5. Guess we will see.

I’m with you. I think Rosen is definitely the best QB in the class. If he falls someone is getting an absolute steal.

I agree with you. Imo him and Mayfield will have the best careers. However it seems like he is fallen ever so slightly leading up to this and now Allen is projected before him too.

I’m with you. I think Rosen is definitely the best QB in the class. If he falls someone is getting an absolute steal.

I agree. However I see him falling some based off some of these projections. Especially if some teams aren't able to make trades to move up and or where Cousins lands.

This is all well and good if he can stay on the field. He only played 6 games last year and missed 5 games in 2016. Hopefully the surgery corrected his ankle issues.

I believe I saw something on Twitter yesterday that said the Bengals would be able to cut him after next season at no extra cost if it didn't work out.

Seemed like a great move to me. Hopefully he'll be healthy all year.