Clay County vs. Bell County Predictions

Remember the tigers are a very young team last week they started 4 freshman on defense, I'd say teams better kick this bunch of tigers while they can. In the very near future when you tangle with the tigers you may get hold of more than you want. Clay is loaded with one of the best bunch of freshman I've ever seen they went 24-0 in two years in middle school.

Remember the tigers are a very young team last week they started 4 freshman on defense, I'd say teams better kick this bunch of tigers while they can. In the very near future when you tangle with the tigers you may get hold of more than you want. Clay is loaded with one of the best bunch of freshman I've ever seen they went 24-0 in two years in middle school.

Bell County starts 2 freshmen on the O-line and 8 sophomores either start, or play a whole lot. Also the 8th grade team to my knowledge, has blown away everyone they have played.

It will be interesting because a lot of teams have talent coming up.

Clay and Bells Eigth Grade played earlier this year and Bell won by a touchdown ( I think), but Clay Played without the services of #38 Tanner Gilbert who was out with a concussion. I'd guess Tanner is around 6'1" 225Lbs and he's only 14 years old the newspaper just done an article on him for benching 275 Lbs. the most ever in Clay county by a middle schooler.

Remember that Name He'll be one to watch in the future.

Yes, mr. Gilbert did play against Bell. #38 middle linebacker and fullback. He was in on most all tackles. Bell was penalized 10 times that game at Clay Co.

for 95 yards. Clay was penalized once for 5. Bell also had two touchdowns called back that game. But, Clay had one of the better middle school teams we played all year. Bell is 13-0 and playing New Harlan for the CVC championship Saturday. I didn't understand how Whitley beat you though. Bell Middle beat them 30-8. Maybe Mr. Gilbert was out that game, I think we were told he missed that game. Who is in the play offs in your middle school confrence?

Bell should be in the driver's seat for this game. Look for the run since passing the ball may prove to be tricky for both teams due to poor field conditions. On Senior night, I'll say

BELL 35-8

I was close, but thought they might go for 2 instead of extra point.

Final Score: Bell 35-7