February 21, 20188 yr Exactly! When I was a student at UK I always complained how it really wasn't a intimidating environment. I think a lot of the times the students even fall into that just watching complex because of the rest of the crowd just sitting being quiet. They need to build an on campus arena with box suites. Put students around 3/4ths of the floor. Imagine how loud and fun the place could be with students all by the floor and still 24000 people at the game overall. UK should be the loudest and toughest place to play because of always having the most attendance. It's sad that it's not even close to one of the toughest though. And yet UK has an .894 winning percentage at Rupp. Just imagine if it were a tough place to play. By comparison, Duke has an .844 winning percentage at Cameron--which is supposed to be one of the most intimidating places to play. It is .889 under Coach K.
February 21, 20188 yr And yet UK has an .894 winning percentage at Rupp. Just imagine if it were a tough place to play. By comparison, Duke has an .844 winning percentage at Cameron--which is supposed to be one of the most intimidating places to play. It is .889 under Coach K. I'll be VOR for a second here. A decent amount of that difference is because of how strong their two conferences have been historically.
February 21, 20188 yr I guess it's safe to assume the author of this thread doesn't approve of ASU's "Curtain of Distraction." I think it's funny as heck.
February 22, 20188 yr How would you like shooting a free throw while a student is "giving birth"? This is a creative one from Sheridan HS in Ohio.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.