Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris 56 Mason County 49

Featured Replies

Good showing for the new look Royals! A two point game with 5 minutes left on the road against a solid Paris team is nothing to hang your heads on. A loss is a loss and a win is a win but I feel like the Royals could build off from this loss and salvage their season. It'll be interesting to see how they respond Saturday on the road against another tough opponent.

Royals play Boyd Saturday afternoon at the Fieldhouse and not on the road.

Royals play Boyd Saturday afternoon at the Fieldhouse and not on the road.

 

Thanks for the correction. When looking at Boyd's schedule I must have been looking at their home game versus Sheldon Clark tomorrow night.

Royals play Boyd Saturday afternoon at the Fieldhouse and not on the road.

 

Has it been changed to an afternoon game, KHSAA says 7:30?

Has it been changed to an afternoon game, KHSAA says 7:30?

 

Yes, 2:30 and 4:00 I believe.

Yes, it’s 2:30 & 4. Don’t know why it hasn’t been changed

Yes, it’s 2:30 & 4. Don’t know why it hasn’t been changed

Been changed so we don't go head to head with UK. Now fans can come to the game and still watch UK.

Been changed so we don't go head to head with UK. Now fans can come to the game and still watch UK.

 

Seriously I don't think I've ever heard of a school doing that. I think its a good idea personally especially of a Saturday just never heard of a school giving that as the reason.

Been changed so we don't go head to head with UK. Now fans can come to the game and still watch UK.

 

I meant that I don’t know why it wasn’t changed on the KHSAA website! Dang Sumo, you act just like my dad!!! Lol

I meant that I don’t know why it wasn’t changed on the KHSAA website! Dang Sumo, you act just like my dad!!! Lol

 

Your father is ready to go on the attack and recoil at you any minute eh? LOL

Your father is ready to go on the attack and recoil at you any minute eh? LOL

 

Only when he feels it’s necessary! Lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.