Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Louis 4 New York 2

Featured Replies

Makes one wonder and not sure of his trade clause in his contract.

 

If Rolen does becomes available, either his choice or the Cardinals, I can see interest in him but his $12.4mil contract, will limit his options.

Maybe the Yankees and the Cardinals would be interested in switching 3B's.

Maybe the Yankees and the Cardinals would be interested in switching 3B's.

I don't think they want someone with only one good shoulder.

Maybe the Yankees and the Cardinals would be interested in switching 3B's.
Defensively and salary, I'll take Rolen over A-Rod.

 

If I was an owner and could afford to purchase either, A-Rod would be the choice, to help not only offensively but in selling tickets....which as we all know, MLB is a business....:sssh:

 

back on topic....I do agree with you, that the Cardinals will look to close this series out in 6, with Carpenter. I don't think any team, would like to be forced to game #7, on the road and having to win.

Cardinals close it out in game 6 behind Carpenter pitching a 5-hitter.

I think that the Mets will hit a little better at Shea, tonight, than last.

I look for Carpenter to pitch like Schilling did in game 6 with the bloody sock. He's going to throw everything he has and leave it all on the field. He should be pitching this game as if it were game 7 of the World Series. He will pitch solid tonight and I think the Cardinals will win and hold the Mets to no more than 2 runs. Final score:

 

Cards-3

Mets-1

Has anyone ever swept every series to the championship? Since the the four team format?

  • Author
I don't think they want someone with only one good shoulder.
Hey! I had shoulder surgery last year and only have one good shoulder. Well, almost one good one left! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.