Todd Haley Will Not Return to the Steelers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it on Haley or Tomlin or Ben that Ben has not been allowed to check off to a QB sneak on 4th and 1, like Ben said he wasn't allowed to do twice on Sunday? Said it was no longer in the playbook

I'm not a football coach by any means, but seems like QB sneak is a play that you would want to have available for 4th and 1, especially when your QB's nickname begins with "Big". :idunno:

I'm not a football coach by any means, but seems like QB sneak is a play that you would want to have available for 4th and 1, especially when your QB's nickname begins with "Big". :idunno:

Really, you believe if Ben had called or checked into QB sneak, they had no way to run it, its Pro football, if they cant run QB sneak, they should go play in Canada.

Really, you believe if Ben had called or checked into QB sneak, they had no way to run it, its Pro football, if they cant run QB sneak, they should go play in Canada.

Well I'm not an idiot and I'm pretty sure that 11 professional football players are capable of lining up and executing a QB sneak. I was simply responding to the what was written in the post that I was quoting.