Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K. Payne on Vanderbilt's debut.......

Featured Replies

He has to play now, he has a HOF coach calling him out creating a bright spotlight.

They have two months to work him in, plenty of time. They need him.

Oh no doubt they need him. I’m saying it’s not to his benefit at this point.

Loyalty goes both ways. Scholarships are only 1 year deals that have to be earned for the next year. If you want. let him stay in school for the remainder of the year, but there is no reason to create saga.

 

See Roderick Rhoades.

Oh no doubt they need him. I’m saying it’s not to his benefit at this point.

 

Are we talking second round? He might want to join the party if he wants to go in the first. The mocks I’m looking at have forgotten him.

Are we talking second round? He might want to join the party if he wants to go in the first. The mocks I’m looking at have forgotten him.

 

2

I was on SI & B/R. Wish we knew his actual value right now. Heck I’m sure he does too.

 

I don't think he's that high...but at least someone somewhere does.

Told you all lol.

 

Careful, now. You don't want to knock the wind out of yourself. :D

Careful, now. You don't want to knock the wind out of yourself. :D

 

I read people for a living and Cal silently told him “play or be questioned until April.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.