Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Walton Verona Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Simon Kenton
      29%
    • Walton Verona
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I believe Miles received bad news and will be out for the rest of the year.

SK should win but it will be a good game.

I believe Miles received bad news and will be out for the rest of the year.

SK should win but it will be a good game.

 

Is this concerning the shoulder ?

I believe Miles received bad news and will be out for the rest of the year.

SK should win but it will be a good game.

 

That's terrible to hear. He is game changer on the court. Prayers to a speedy recovery to that young man!

  • Author

Who will replace Miles in the starting line up? Prayers to the kid I hope he recovers.

I believe Miles received bad news and will be out for the rest of the year.

SK should win but it will be a good game.

 

Hate to hear that.

Wow, I really hate to hear that. I was planning on checking him and WV out next week @ the All A tourney in Owen Co. Does this make OC the clear favorites in the 8th come March?

Who will replace Miles in the starting line up? Prayers to the kid I hope he recovers.

 

Miles hasnt started a game in over a month. They have started Stanley, Lay, Clinkenbeard, Grubbs and Pardee.

  • Author
Wow, I really hate to hear that. I was planning on checking him and WV out next week @ the All A tourney in Owen Co. Does this make OC the clear favorites in the 8th come March?

 

No.

Remember this WV team beat Anderson by 20 without Miles and was up 7 with 2 minutes on Oldham without him, they still have some horses just tougher sledding.

Walton has had some good victories. This will be a great game.

I'm really having trouble understanding this thread. It starts out I believe the game is Friday, then a later statement I believe Miles will be out the rest of the season. I know for a fact, I will be at the game on Friday.

Yes...the clear favorite.

 

What makes you think clear favorite? WV played at Oldham without Miles and were up 7 with 2 minutes left before Oldham went on 9-0 run to win by 2.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.