Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fern Creek at Trinity 10/20

Featured Replies

^ Thank you for the info... a bit too much perhaps... but I wish the young man well. As far as paying tuition for sons at Trinity, for me it is more of an effort or sacrifice as opposed to a "strain". It is not easy, but we want to make it happen. And... don't tell any of the QBs at Trinity that they do not have challanges being successful at Trinity, for some reason those young men feel a great deal of pride, pressure and responsibility! Finally. if learning to lead. show respect and properly play the game of football is being "patronized" then I guess my son has been patronized too. In fact, very well for 4 years now by the Trinity family.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game by both teams. Word has it that Fern Creek's coaches and players showed alot of class before, during and after the game. Hats off to their program. As for the freshman QB, gutsy performance.

That is exactly what I meant! At Trinity he would always have a good line, he would always have good receivers, he would have THE BEST QB Coach in the state. And whoever it was that said to PM them for the TRUTH. I have coached this kid for years I know his parents I know the truth. Had he had his heart set on Trinity he would be there, it would have been a financial strain on his parents but they would have seen that it happend, however they weren't going to push it unless he showed a serious commitment to four years at Trinity, which he was not willing to do, he waivered back and forth, even enrolled at Trinity, then ultimately decided he didn't want to go there. He has several reasons, he felt patronized because of his football skills when he was over there, he was afraid his name would end up in the middle of the ugly split debate and everyone would say he was illegally recruited etc., he worried about the financial strain on his parents. It wasn't any one thing but it was ultimately his decision.

 

He also went through a tough time last winter and spring after we won the Optimist Championship, his mother was remarried, he has a handicaped brother that was having problems. He also expressed after that Championship that even though it felt good he didn't feel elated because it came so easy. I have watched him dig a hole pitching just so he can pitch out of it, good bad or indifferent he likes challenges being a successful QB at Trinity would have come easy. At Fern Creek it will be a much harder road.

 

No offense to you Tigerpaw but...What does this have to do with the game? That is alot of personal info to share about a kid.

  • Author
No offense to you Tigerpaw but...What does this have to do with the game? That is alot of personal info to share about a kid.

 

I know we are getting close to Halloween, I actually agree with TD. :eek:

I know we are getting close to Halloween, I actually agree with TD. :eek:

 

 

Thanks LSU...I knew you would eventually come over to the dark side!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No offense to you Tigerpaw but...What does this have to do with the game? That is alot of personal info to share about a kid.

 

 

 

Personnally I think a mod should edit Tigerpaw's post. Too much info.

  • Author
Thanks LSU...I knew you would eventually come over to the dark side!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get used to it.

No offense to you Tigerpaw but...What does this have to do with the game? That is alot of personal info to share about a kid.

 

 

That was in reply to someone attempting to start some crap, and all the crap I heard rolling through Trinity's stands Friday night....I'll leave it at that..

  • Author
That was in reply to someone attempting to start some crap and all the crap I heard rolling through Trinity's stands Friday night....I'll leave it at that..

Glad you could join us on the home side. But as a FC fan don't you think you were missed over on the visitor's side?

Don't get used to it.

 

 

OH now don't say that..it breaks my heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.