Week 16 -- Super Bowl

FatNate

High performance league. Half point per reception. Bonus for long TDs. I need five total: either 2 RBs & 3 WR/TEs OR 3 RBs & 2 WR/TEs. What say you?

RB

Lewis vs Bills

Kamara vs Falcons

M Davis at Cowboys

Jam Williams vs Vikings

Barber at Panthers

WR/TE

Wallace vs Colts

Tyreek vs Dolphins

Westbrook at 49ers

Agholor vs Raiders

Kupp at Titans

Engram at Cardinals

I am in the championship in my work league and fighting for last place punishment in my friends league... oh the emotional roller coaster of FF.

what's the punishment?

A bunch of the management team at work do one. This year the low finisher has to take the ACT. The guy is clearly the elder statesman of the bunch. The best part? He'll be taking the test alongside his granddaughter.

what's the punishment?

A bunch of the management team at work do one. This year the low finisher has to take the ACT. The guy is clearly the elder statesman of the bunch. The best part? He'll be taking the test alongside his granddaughter.

Haha that's great! So I ended up losing and I have to run a beer mile. (basically run a mile and every quarter mile I have to shotgun a beer, All while being dressed like Forest Gump) Last year the loser had to do the blazing wing challenge at B dubs.

Made it to the finals of my league.

QB and RB spots are solid but struggling on who to play at WR/TE positon. I have to start three of the following:

Bryant

Funchess

Agolor

Shepard

Olsen

Thoughts?

Give me Agholor, Funchess, and Olsen.

Made it to the championship in my other money league, we start 10 players, 2 QBs, 2 TEs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, and a FLEX. My starters for this week:

Wilson and Stafford at QB

Kamara and McKinnon at RB

Marvin Jones, Evans, and a free agent pickup (I hope) at WR, otherwise Kupp

Graham and Witten at TE

a Free Agent pickup for FLEX, otherwise Gore

Waivers clear at noon today, we bid fantasy money of which we get $200 to bid on

$250 to the champion, $90 to the runner up

Likewise. Gurley was a beast when I needed him most. Even more so since I lost Antonio Brown the previous week.

$1400 for 1st and won my division as well as some high point weeks so it should be around $1600 total. Always nice to pick that up after Christmas