Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers LB Vince Williams Mocks Bengals Joe Mixon Over Concussion Hit

Featured Replies

It was going on for weeks.

 

Here's is Mixon's initial comment AFTER Bell ran his mouth.

 

“I feel like, to me, personally, I feel like I can do way more than he did,” the rookie running back said last Sunday. “I only had seven carries. I can’t showcase nothing if I don’t get the ball. Ain’t nothing else I can say.”

 

Doesn't look like trash talk to me.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Here's is Mixon's initial comment AFTER Bell ran his mouth.

 

“I feel like, to me, personally, I feel like I can do way more than he did,” the rookie running back said last Sunday. “I only had seven carries. I can’t showcase nothing if I don’t get the ball. Ain’t nothing else I can say.”

 

Doesn't look like trash talk to me.

 

Why are you wasting your time?

Here's is Mixon's initial comment AFTER Bell ran his mouth.

 

“I feel like, to me, personally, I feel like I can do way more than he did,” the rookie running back said last Sunday. “I only had seven carries. I can’t showcase nothing if I don’t get the ball. Ain’t nothing else I can say.”

 

Doesn't look like trash talk to me.

 

That seems more directed at the guys wearing hats and headsets than any player.

How do these guys get along when they are on the same side during a Pro Bowl game?

I can offer personal testimony that Mixon indeed was not talking trash about Bell. I've met Mixon and he said his favorite player is Bell. I'm sure that has changed, but this started with Leveon saying he didn't like how Mixon was trying to be just like him. Apparently Leveon had never heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Why are you wasting your time?

 

I was bored.

So essentially what was posted was that Leveon was mad at Mixon because Mixon wants to be just like him and is confident in his abilities. Cool story.

:lol: You’ve proven my point. Your trash talking for weeks was actually one comment. The only thing “trash talk” like was his use of “way more”.

 

It was more than one comment and Burfict even got envoled. Burfict probably learned his lesson though.

So learned his lesson meaning getting a concussion? You really want to go down that route? That's a pretty crappy thing to say.

It was more than one comment and Burfict even got envoled. Burfict probably learned his lesson though.

:lol: Ok

I really hope Ryan Shazier completely recovers. First and foremost because I wouldn't wish his potential fate on anyone. Secondly, because whenever I read threads like this one, and most Steelers threads, so many Ryan Shazier comments come to mind that are just inappropriate to make in the current circumstances.

 

All that you just proved is that he was correct that there was a single comment from Mixon and that Bell spent a lot of time whining about it. Really makes Bell look like the cry baby here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.