Mercer County 65 Sacred Heart 63

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general, one of the dumbest statements ever made by fans..."a ref can't make that call at the end of a game...let the kids decide the game". Chaps my hide to no end. So in a tie ball game with 5 seconds left a kid gets the ball and sprints down the court with no dribble and hits a layup at the buzzer. Ball game over? I mean, if you are ok with a foul NOT being called at the end of a game, then this has to be ok too, right? A foul is a foul is a foul, first second or last second of a game, period, end of story.

it wasn't much contact. IMO that foul isn't always called... and in a game that had gotten very physical wasn't being called on either end to that point. To end a game on a questionable foul call in a game that hadn't been called that way was IMO poor officiating.

In general, one of the dumbest statements ever made by fans..."a ref can't make that call at the end of a game...let the kids decide the game". Chaps my hide to no end. So in a tie ball game with 5 seconds left a kid gets the ball and sprints down the court with no dribble and hits a layup at the buzzer. Ball game over? I mean, if you are ok with a foul NOT being called at the end of a game, then this has to be ok too, right? A foul is a foul is a foul, first second or last second of a game, period, end of story.

So much THIS^^^^^