December 9, 20178 yr Author Cats up 24-10 just over 11:44 to play in the first half. Looking pretty good here early.
December 9, 20178 yr What's with Arron Boone? I can understand Brian Cashman, he's a Kentucky boy, but this is a basketball game not a Yankee baseball forum. Pay attention to the game!!
December 9, 20178 yr Not to impressed with this announcing crew. I hate ESPN. Ditch the spit screen!!!
December 9, 20178 yr Is SKJ hurt or in the doghouse? Sore ankle, he's day to day. Doesn't seem to be anything serious, I imagine he's just sitting this one out because he's not needed.
December 9, 20178 yr Author Possible upset alert Boston College leading Duke 69-67 with about 7 minutes to play.
December 9, 20178 yr Knox goes 1 for 10 with 7 Turnovers. Cats have 5 others go for double figures. Monmouth is not stout, but still a nice overall outing
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.