Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(2A Championship) Danville/Mayfield Updates

Featured Replies

If I was Mayfield I'd go for 2

  • Replies 290
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Harrison TD reception.

 

The Mayfield QB put it right on the money.

If I was Mayfield I'd go for 2

 

They are.

Coach must be following the thread

It looked to me like he may have got in but the refs say no.

Bad call there. Looked like he got across the line.

And of course there was no replay. I hate it.

Bad call there. Looked like he got across the line.

 

I thought he was in as well.

David Walker from Danville with a nice return.

 

Ads ball on about their own 30

Thornton the Danville QB is in the game.

Touchdown Danville on a 67 yard run.

VanCleave TD on a jet reverse.

Wow!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.