Danville 49 Lexington Christian Academy 7

hoops5

If it is Danville/CAL in the final (lots of bridges to cross, I know), I'm curious to how Danville will move the ball against the CAL defense. That was a problem last year. I'm not so sure Danville is a head-and-shoulders #1 team in 2A, but they sure do look good right now.

Personally, I think Danville should have won last season. They made a few mistakes and let it slip away from them in the 2nd half. If these two teams meet in the championship, I'll take Danville for the win.

If these two teams meet in the championship, I'll take Danville for the win.

If it is these two in the championship we are in for a whale of a game. 2A was loaded with five or six really good teams this year. Its a shame that injuries kept LCA and DeSales from fielding their best teams tonight.

LCA players are class act! They showed good sportsmanship the whole game. Even in defeat they never did anything dirty, played with class, and played hard until the end. I salute their coaches, parents, and teachers for that. Good season LCA and those seniors had a nice run at it. I hope a D1 school takes a chance on Wheatley, he's a hard nosed physical player that I enjoyed watching.

LCA players are class act! They showed good sportsmanship the whole game. Even in defeat they never did anything dirty, played with class, and played hard until the end. I salute their coaches, parents, and teachers for that. Good season LCA and those seniors had a nice run at it. I hope a D1 school takes a chance on Wheatley, he's a hard nosed physical player that I enjoyed watching.

What does Wheatley play on defense? He can't play RB at the next level but he can play somewhere. Fun player to watch.