Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Firewood!!!!

Featured Replies

Big thank you to @nkuclubbaseball19 and @Content1 for coming up and taking some wood off our hands

 

No problem LB! Thanks for letting me know about the clearing project and firewood.

 

For those that haven't seen it, LB and some others have done a TERRIFIC job at clearing up the trees heading up the drive. It looks fantastic and visibility from the top of the hill is a whole lot better.

 

You're welcome Lb...i got a good work out in and was able to help nkucbb out as well. Good luck with the Lb lumber liquidation tour.

 

Locust burns very well folks. The trees have been dropped. Just bring a chainsaw and elbow grease to cut to size, load, and haul away. Please excuse me, i have a date with some ibruprofen and some epsom salts! :lol2:

 

Thank you for your help C1! Hopefully you don't feel too beat up today :lol2:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With increased visibility comes increased enrollment?

 

Better view of the KFC drive thru to see if there is a line.

  • Author

About 20 plus more trees have been taken down.......come and get it. We will be up on the "hill" Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if anyone wants some.

  • Author

Had some "good ole boy" eating at KFC stop over and ask if he could have some wood, told him take as much as you want.... Friday, Saturday, and today combined, 15 truck loads.

 

And the is still PLENTY left.

  • Author
Better view of the KFC drive thru to see if there is a line.

 

low lot.jpg

  • Author

No line at the KFC drive-thru. :lol2:

 

top step.jpg

  • Author

like I said, PLENTY of free firewood remains, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

@TAC

 

bbil.jpg

Had some "good ole boy" eating at KFC stop over and ask if he could have some wood, told him take as much as you want.... Friday, Saturday, and today combined, 15 truck loads.

 

And the is still PLENTY left.

 

If I drive my truck to work anytime soon I maybe swing by one night and grab some on the way home.

No line at the KFC drive-thru. :lol2:

 

[ATTACH]64751[/ATTACH]

 

There is a reason for that. :puke:

  • Author
If I drive my truck to work anytime soon I maybe swing by one night and grab some on the way home.

 

Bring your chainsaw and help yourself.

 

Let me know and I might help you.......might being the key word. LOL

like I said, PLENTY of free firewood remains, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

@TAC

 

 

I'd love to get down there. I've not been home and booked again every evening this week.

  • Author
I'd love to get down there. I've not been home and booked again every evening this week.

 

We'll be there Saturday and Sunday starting at 8:00am and going till dark.

I was up there last night with @Lawnboy13 checking out the Progress. Man alive, they have a lot of Wood to get rid of. I will be back.....

Cutting trees to make room for that new football stadium. ; )

  • Author

Will be up on the "hill" this Saturday and Sunday de-branching trees that we dropped last week.

 

Have a few piles of wood already cut into 3 to 4 foot sections.........doesn't get any easier for you, just come and load into your truck, we already did the hard part.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.