Free Firewood!!!!

Lawnboy13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told @Lawnboy13 he is now the firewood Tom Sawyer. I showed up for wood and he handed me a chain saw and put me to work.

Actually, thank you for use of the chain saw since I don't have one. Plenty of wood there still. I will probably be back for more, as long as Lawnboy13 Sawyer lets me use his paint brush, I mean chain saw.

Thanks to @TAC who showed up with his truck and trailer, and @EyeOfTheTiger who was back for a second day with the family truckster, for hauling off a size-able amount of wood.

Folks there is still a TON of cut up and stacked fire wood, you can pull right up to the piles and take as much as you want.

This is just the "tip of the iceberg".

logs.jpg

logs2.jpg

Thanks @Lawnboy13 for the help loading my trailer today. Unloading by myself was super fun. Guess the chain saw is headed to the shop for a tune up.

Hope to get back up there.

Proud of the NCC Folks for the work they have done to bueatify the hill. Lots of folks volunteering for the cause.

Thanks @Lawnboy13 for the help loading my trailer today. Unloading by myself was super fun. Guess the chain saw is headed to the shop for a tune up.

Proud of the NCC Folks for the work they have done to bueatify the hill. Lots of folks volunteering for the cause.

Trust me, I've had enough fun the past 3 weekends. :lol2:

Now all I need to do is get @BirdBrain up there to get some of this wood.

A big thank you from me to you TAC. It was great meeting you. You were very gracious in allowing me to use your chainsaw and helping me out loading my wood.

Looks good, you can see the school now coming around the Walgreens or whatever store that is. Now get your paint brushes out and paint that rusty parking rail. :D

Me and Mrs. Lawnboy did the one coming up the driveway in September......the other two our on the list for spring.