Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Firewood!!!!

Featured Replies

Anyone interested in any free firewood please come to Newport Catholic High School tomorrow, we are cutting trees down all you will need is a chainsaw to cut into smaller pieces to haul away.

 

Logs are in 4 to 6 foot sections right now

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Anybody wants to come now to avoid tomorrow's rush for the freebie you can come now and get it

Anybody wants to come now to avoid tomorrow's rush for the freebie you can come now and get it

 

Do you deliver?

Do you deliver?

 

You want LB to cut it up and split it for you too?

You want LB to cut it up and split it for you too?

 

I would have taken just the logs but since its @Lawnboy13, yes, split and stack it too please, thanks.

  • Author
I would have taken just the logs but since its @Lawnboy13, yes, split and stack it too please, thanks.

 

I guess I can burn it too.

  • Author
Do you deliver?

 

I might misplace yours.

Let's see before and after pics of this cleanup job

  • Author
Let's see before and after pics of this cleanup job

 

As a loyal alum, I except you to be here helping us.

  • Author
What time

 

Been here since 8:00 this morning, and be here till dark.

 

FREE LUNCH.....chick fil-a

Been here since 8:00 this morning, and be here till dark.

 

FREE LUNCH.....chick fil-a

 

Would have paid to have gotten to watch this one...

Would have paid to have gotten to watch this one...

 

Eat a chicken sandwich? Ive seen @Lawnboy13 eat many a chicken sandwich in my day.

I'd watch yourself @plantmanky. @Lawnboy13 might deliver your wood through the front window of your house.

  • Author

I should mention, it's all Locust wood.......burns long and hot, and plenty of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.