November 5, 20178 yr Author Best pass defense had nothing to do with throwing a deep ball out of bounds when Green beat Ramsey. EXACTLY!!! don't agree with what AJ did but completely understand it, this team would make a preacher cuss!!! AJ just exhibited what all us fans feel!!
November 5, 20178 yr Yeah... I mean Ramsey is a massive smack talker. He must have really gotten under AJs skin. 7 years of frustration built up by AJ Green into 1 play. But I don't know what could have been said for AJ to decide a takedown and punches were worthy.
November 5, 20178 yr Bengals defense has to make a play to get off the field. They are allowing drives to continue for too long. I have no idea why Ramsey got disqualified. That was extremely disappointing from AJ.
November 5, 20178 yr Author The Jags jerseys are my least favorite color in the world. Just plain ugly. I kind of like them.
November 5, 20178 yr EXACTLY!!! don't agree with what AJ did but completely understand it, this team would make a preacher cuss!!! :lol2: Yes, yes it would!
November 5, 20178 yr I would bet good money AJ is out next week. Not going to touch that bet with a 10 foot pole. He gone.
November 5, 20178 yr Shows you just how frustrated AJ is, Andy and the O line can take part of the blame for that fight, time to blow it up guys!!! Feel sorry for AJ, NO WAY I'd sign back with this team if I were him!! What the hell is AJ doing? Good lord. What could Ramsey possibly say that would make you do that? I don't think it's just this game. I think Green has just reached a boiling point with this season. He showed signs of that last week on passes not thrown to him when he was open. I think he is just frustrated with everything and it reached a boiling point. The Bengals have to make changes and fire Marvin after this season or else Green will pull a Palmer and want out.
November 5, 20178 yr 7 years of frustration built up by AJ Green into 1 play. But I don't know what could have been said for AJ to decide a takedown and punches were worthy. No idea if it was words or just the shove down that got under AJ’s skin.
November 5, 20178 yr 7 years of frustration built up by AJ Green into 1 play. But I don't know what could have been said for AJ to decide a takedown and punches were worthy. While it sucks that he most likely will be out next week too. Maybe his teammates seeing the most calm dude on the team lose his mind, will light a fire under the rest of them.
November 5, 20178 yr Green should be told to find his own way home. Nfl should suspend him for the rest of the season if not permenantly. You can not grab a guy by the neck and bring him down period. Said for years green was nothing more than a mememe punk and he finally proved it. Edited November 5, 20178 yr by plantmanky
November 5, 20178 yr While it sucks that he most likely will be out next week too. Maybe his teammates seeing the most calm dude on the team lose his mind, will light a fire under the rest of them. Or maybe they see that a team cancer has finally be exposed.
November 5, 20178 yr Said for years green was nothing more than a mememe punk and he finally proved it. That's a dramatic overreaction. Green has been one of the most classy, well mannered players in the league until this and you act like he is TO. Bad take man.
November 5, 20178 yr Or maybe they see that a team cancer has finally be exposed. You're delusional. AJ Green doesn't even talk. How can you be a cancer when you never say anything. Bogus.
November 5, 20178 yr Author Green should be told to find his own way home. Nfl should suspend him for the rest of the season if not permenantly. You can not grab a guy by the next and bring him down period. Said for years green was nothing more than a mememe punk and he finally proved it. You can't be serious?????????
November 5, 20178 yr I'm not going to say he could see the fight coming, but what the heck was Marvin doing with the play calling there anyway? Did he really expect to Mixon bust one up the middle and take it 80 yards? Either take your shot downfield, or take a knee. Inside handoff? Please.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.