Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Jaguars Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We finally get a score and Andre Smith runs his mouth for a penalty.

The Bengals are going to get screwed here. Watch.

I really thought the Bengals were going to get screwed.

Wow if they overturned that we would have been 15 yards back too.

Wow if they overturned that we would have been 15 yards back too.

Looking at it I'm kind of shocked it wasn't overturned. But I'll take it.

Unbelievable.

3rd down defense is just ridiculous.

@GrizzlyAdams be honest do you like the Jags unis?

 

I haven't seen the teal jerseys in 4 years. I love em. Of course I'm wearing a Bortles gold jersey right now.

I am not allowed to comment on bad Andy. I will only comment on good plays then. The pass to Kroft was good, even with his arm hit.

 

Dalton gets a pass this week going against the top pass defense in the NFL.

I am not allowed to comment on bad Andy. I will only comment on good plays then. The pass to Kroft was good, even with his arm hit.

 

Dalton gets a pass this week going against the top pass defense in the NFL.

  • Author
3rd down defense is just ridiculous.

 

Beyond ridiculous, they holler about TOP, do something to get off the field!!!!

3rd down defense is just ridiculous.

 

THIS....Jags now 9-10 in the 1st half alone!

Looking at it I'm kind of shocked it wasn't overturned. But I'll take it.

 

I haven't seen the teal jerseys in 4 years. I love em. Of course I'm wearing a Bortles gold jersey right now.

:puke:

Beyond ridiculous, they holler about TOP, do something to get off the field!!!!

They are incapable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.