#1 Wayne County vs. #9 Rockcastle County (4A Second Round)

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Wayne County
    • Rockcastle County

So to get back on topic, what does Rockcastle need to do to have a chance in this rematch? Looking at the numbers there wasn't a huge discrepancy in total yards between the two teams, at least not enough for a 27-0 shutout.

So what does Rockcastle need to improve on? Wayne's quarterback Lorenzo played a great game the last time these two met. If Rockcastle can get pressure on him would that be enough to keep it close, or is there more to it than that?

Rockcastle will need to have developed a passing game along with better pass defense. Knox Central stacked the box against Rockcastle and dared them to throw, which proved to be a winning formula for Knox, and Wayne is obviously better than the Panthers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they play in the following weeks vs Somerset and Garrard County?

No, just now got ruled eligible to practice and play this week. Kids love them, great kids and 1 is very fast. Maybe fastest kid we have ever had.

Was laser timed at combine at WKU at 4.49. He is supposedly looking very good at Rb and his brother who is a year younger is a very tall 6'4 WR who is pretty fast according to some kids there.

No, just now got ruled eligible to practice and play this week. Kids love them, great kids and 1 is very fast. Maybe fastest kid we have ever had.

Was laser timed at combine at WKU at 4.49. He is supposedly looking very good at Rb and his brother who is a year younger is a very tall 6'4 WR who is pretty fast according to some kids there.

Hope they have a good game and good luck to them.

I think the one thing that seems to set Wayne apart is there passing attack and their defense. With this new addition it will help Rock's defense but will they score vs the Cards defense enough to win?

Question Ref. Don’t new players have to practice ten days before being allowed to play?

Question Ref. Don’t new players have to practice ten days before being allowed to play?

From what I know they have and that’s why they haven’t played in a few weeks.

My cousin says they are the best pure football players to ever be there and he says that goes back to the teams that won a lot of games a long time ago.

From what I know they have and that’s why they haven’t played in a few weeks.

My cousin says they are the best pure football players to ever be there and he says that goes back to the teams that won a lot of games a long time ago.

I'll play along. Where did these two play at previously?

Moved in from Texas area after home was destroyed by hurricane and had family here.

Will only be here till all is fixed and aren’t homeless anymore.

Funny, there's a guy on another site who is a Rock person who says there are no new students at the Rock.

If they're from Texas the kid must be great to have an OVC offer. I didn't know a lot of OVC teams were close to Texas.

Funny, there's a guy on another site who is a Rock person who says there are no new students at the Rock.

If they're from Texas the kid must be great to have an OVC offer. I didn't know a lot of OVC teams were close to Texas.

Yeah the other guy is doing a good job of making you wonder too.

OVC schools recruit kids from all over.

EKU qb is from Connecticut.

Apparently he has family that also played at EKU so maybe that is where he is going.