Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday UKMustangFan!

Featured Replies

Happy belated birthday. Based on Untappd, I'd say you had a good weekend haha!

Happy belated birthday. Based on Untappd, I'd say you had a good weekend haha!

 

Haha, yes! Wife took me around to a handful of breweries I had yet to check out. Definitely enjoyed myself!

Happy Belated Birthday UKMF!

 

I hope other than FFL you had a great day.

Happy belated, glad you had a great day.

Happy Birthday fellow Taylor Miller.

Haha, yes! Wife took me around to a handful of breweries I had yet to check out. Definitely enjoyed myself!

 

Awesome!

 

Happy Bday + 1 UKMF!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.