Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #1 Ashland????

Should Ashland be #1 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Ashland be #1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well they took #1 down tonight, do they deserve to jump to 1? I think they do but what do I know l, I am an Ashland homer.

You can’t just throw out Ashland’s 2 losses. I think they will stay at #4

You can’t just throw out Ashland’s 2 losses. I think they will stay at #4

 

At worst, Ashland is #3. JC has to drop below them.

At worst, Ashland is #3. JC has to drop below them.

 

I don’t necessarily agree with that. It’s their first loss of the season compared to Ashland’s 2. Playing at Putnam Stadium is at least worth 6 points for Ashland. I stick with Ashland staying at #4

  • Author

At worst they move to 3 ahead of Central, they just beat them head to head. To be the man you have to beat the man. Wheewwwwww!!! I'd move them to 1.

Playing at putnman is at least worth 12 points and you have to play against 15 on the field with every spot of that ball being backed up at least 3 yards.

Don’t forget Wayne and Collins.

Edited by Darkwing

Ashland lost to Harlan County by 21. Wayne County beat Harlan County by 33.

  • Author
Ashland lost to Harlan County by 21. Wayne County beat Harlan County by 33.

True but Ashland for whatever reason stinks the first week or 2 of the season. Has since Hart was their. They have a history of losing early to teams they have no business losing too. They play Harlan today the game obviously is a different story. Personally Ashland is the only team in 4A that has beat JC and probably the only one that can.

You are what you record is and your record has a loss to Harlan County. Pretty bold statement that Ashland is the only one that can beat Jc. I'm already stating to understand why Jc has such dislike for Ashland.

  • Author
You are what you record is and your record has a loss to Harlan County. Pretty bold statement that Ashland is the only one that can beat Jc. I'm already stating to understand why Jc has such dislike for Ashland.

Personal opinion just because their offense is very unusual to prepare for. Ashland plays them yearly and the coaching staff has shown they know how to slow them down. Your never going to shut them down. Ashland had 2- 4th and shorts last night around the JC 40 yard line. Any other team they go for it but Central they punted and both punts pinned JC deep, one inside the 2. Those are some of the little things they know other teams do not.

You are what you record is and your record has a loss to Harlan County. Pretty bold statement that Ashland is the only one that can beat Jc. I'm already stating to understand why Jc has such dislike for Ashland.

 

Not all Ashland fans feel that way. Trust me.

Wayne

JC

Collins

Ashland

 

That is how I would have it as well.

You can’t just throw out Ashland’s 2 losses. I think they will stay at #4

 

Exactly.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.