Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 71 Western Hills 14

Featured Replies

Final! Boyle holds Robinson in check for the game. I believe he had around 9 total yards rushing for the game. Wandale did have a 40+ yard TD pass in the 3rd. quarter.

I thought Boyle's defense would get the job done and shut down Mr Robinson.

BC

 

39 plays 549 yards

28 rushes 435 yards 9 TDs

8-11 passing 119 yards 1 TD

15 1st

1/1 3rd downs

4 penalties 30 yards

7/7 in Red Zone

 

Western Hills

 

40 plays

30 rushes 39 yards Robinson 11 carries 11 yards

5-10 passing 96 yards

4 1st downs

1/8 3rd downs

2/3 4th downs

4 fumbles 2 lost.

6 penalties 40 yards.

  • Author

Boyle looks to get West Carter at home for the first week of the playoffs and the winner of Western Hills / Russell for round 2.

47 yards of Western Hiils yards came on a late TD pass to Robinson against Boyle's 2nd and 3rd team D.

Robinson is very good. Hills is not, a lot of these numbers are against really bad teams. Catholic is a decent team but never plays defense.

Boyle 3A State Champs!!!! Let's argue....

I sure wouldn't argue with you Statsdontlie. I said after watching them play our cardinals earlier, I thought they were the best fundamental high school team I had ever seen play. I know lots of people pick Belfry or Corbin but if I was a betting man, it would be on Boyle.

Rebels...just takin care of business.

 

Nice Win.

 

Great job shutting down Wandale Robinson. He may get to 2000 yds, but not on Boyle's watch!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.