Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braxton Beverly Ineligible at NC State - NOW ELIGIBLE

Featured Replies

Normal fall classes, okay. A few hours in the summer, no way. Pathetic decision by the uncaa

 

I would disagree, how is this different than gray shirting?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would disagree, how is this different than gray shirting?

 

It's different because his coach was fired and he was screwed by the UNCAA.

When did Matta get fired and when was he in classes? Did he take them after Thad was released?

It's different because his coach was fired and he was screwed by the UNCAA.

 

He choose to go to that school, he choose to take classes early.

He choose to go to that school, he choose to take classes early.

 

Sometimes common sense needs to be used and if you agree with Beverly being punished, I would argue that you aren't using any.

Sometimes common sense needs to be used and if you agree with Beverly being punished, I would argue that you aren't using any.

 

He knew the rules, he still made the choices, in order to leave he has to sit, its one year whats the deal.

Super clever.

 

They will never get any respect from me again.

He knew the rules, he still made the choices, in order to leave he has to sit, its one year whats the deal.

 

A lot can happen in a year.

Normal fall classes, okay. A few hours in the summer, no way. Pathetic decision by the uncaa

 

:lol2:

 

A lot can happen in a year.

 

Will he be NBA-eligible? Or even on the radar?

Dang I didn't realize how many people hate Braxton Beverly. Not sure what he did to you all. I'm sure you'd feel differently if it was your kid or if he was trying to play at your school.

Dang I didn't realize how many people hate Braxton Beverly. Not sure what he did to you all. I'm sure you'd feel differently if it was your kid or if he was trying to play at your school.

 

I’m only seeing one hater on here?

I’m only seeing one hater on here?

 

Whatever dude.

Sometimes I skim through thread titles quickly after clicking "What's New" only stopping if something interesting catches my eye, therefore "Braxton Beverly Ineligible at NC State" was read by my head as "Braxton Brewery Ineligible at NC State" before I took a closer look, so my first thought was "They've been rather successful locally, why do they care if NC State has rejected them as I'm sure they'll find plenty more places to sell their beer".

 

That's all...carry on...

 

Truly though, been following Braxton Beverly since he scored 24 points as a 7th grader at the Sweet 16, so it's not a case of not knowing who he was, but up here in Covington, Braxton Beer is everywhere now, so I think that in recent months the word Braxton will first trigger beer in my mind before basketball. :lol2:

 

I'm a big fan of Braxton Beverly, and eager to see how his college b-ball days will go, so I hope that once and for all he can soon get his collegiate career off the ground.

 

We now return you back to your regular scheduled programming....

Whatever dude.

 

Misunderstanding. My bad @TAC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.