Braxton Beverly Ineligible at NC State - NOW ELIGIBLE

All State Baseball

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang I didn't realize how many people hate Braxton Beverly. Not sure what he did to you all. I'm sure you'd feel differently if it was your kid or if he was trying to play at your school.

I’m only seeing one hater on here?

Sometimes I skim through thread titles quickly after clicking "What's New" only stopping if something interesting catches my eye, therefore "Braxton Beverly Ineligible at NC State" was read by my head as "Braxton Brewery Ineligible at NC State" before I took a closer look, so my first thought was "They've been rather successful locally, why do they care if NC State has rejected them as I'm sure they'll find plenty more places to sell their beer".

That's all...carry on...

Truly though, been following Braxton Beverly since he scored 24 points as a 7th grader at the Sweet 16, so it's not a case of not knowing who he was, but up here in Covington, Braxton Beer is everywhere now, so I think that in recent months the word Braxton will first trigger beer in my mind before basketball. :lol2:

I'm a big fan of Braxton Beverly, and eager to see how his college b-ball days will go, so I hope that once and for all he can soon get his collegiate career off the ground.

We now return you back to your regular scheduled programming....