Panthers fan punches older Panthers fan. (BAD)

Saw this earlier....Dude should be thrown in jail.

Dude needs his a beat down and then thrown in jail after that. People are idiots. I hope the Panthers or Eagles do something for that fan. If he doesn't live in Philly, then fly him out for a game or something.

That's what I was wondering watching the video as well.

Obviously there is missing context in the video of what went on before all of this broke out, but still, let the guy have one punch fine, let him throw a few more, stand around and watch, come on people. Sucker punch dude also needs to learn to control his chick from the looks of the video.

Obviously there is missing context in the video of what went on before all of this broke out, but still, let the guy have one punch fine, let him throw a few more, stand around and watch, come on people. Sucker punch dude also needs to learn to control his chick from the looks of the video.

Even then how do you let it escalate. During the Bengals/ Steelers game I almost got in a fight with a fellow Bengals fan who was about to punch this 16 year old Steelers fan who accidentally hit him with a terrible towel. I don't see how someone can sit around and not intervene before it escalates.