Covington Catholic 30 Bishop Chatard (IN) 7

We can agree to disagree. CCH is a animal that NKY haven't had in a decade. We will just agree to disagree. I assume you guys throw the forward

What does an animal that NKY haven't had in a decade mean?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's well over a decade IMO.

Did that answer the question? Are you saying this is the best team NKY has seen in a decade or best Cov Cath team in a decade?

As of right now, I'd say they are a heavy favorite. Anything is definitely possible though.

I'd say they are heavy favorite to win state / go undefeated for sure. But best team in NKY in past 10 years? I don't know.... There have been some good teams in NKY the past 10 years.

I'd say they are heavy favorite to win state / go undefeated for sure. But best team in NKY in past 10 years? I don't know.... There have been some good teams in NKY the past 10 years.

I just mean talent...was rushing my posts last night from my phone without proofreading. It's a debate for another time, and it's not a debate if they don't win state.

Lots of teams have got down to defeat thinking the other team was too one-dimensional to beat them.

Let me sum this up again:

CovCath is a very good 5A team but did not play as well as they are capable of especially up until the final minute of the first half.

Chatard is a good Indiana 3A team who plays a tough schedule and is 3-5 and lost decisively to all the bigger good schools but that schedule will prepare them for their postseason competition.

If these teams played again 10 times CovCath would win all 10 times and the margins would be similar or greater.

This is the best CovCath team in quite awhile and they have the opportunity to run the table and maybe at the end of the year they will be among the best NKY teams in the last decade but there were some pretty good Highlands teams in the last decade too.

Fair enough. I still think LaSalle is a darn good football team having beat the likes of Colerain, Moeller, and Scott County. Moving on from this topic.

I just mean talent...was rushing my posts last night from my phone without proofreading. It's a debate for another time, and it's not a debate if they don't win state.

I would be surprised if they don't win state, they are a truly great team. Wish they would've scheduled like a Elder or a Trinity. Not trying to say anything by that, Cov Cath traditionally has brutal schedules, I just think they have a shot this year at those guys.

I would be surprised if they don't win state, they are a truly great team. Wish they would've scheduled like a Elder or a Trinity. Not trying to say anything by that, Cov Cath traditionally has brutal schedules, I just think they have a shot this year at those guys.

I think they honestly tried to schedule up like usual. SFA, BC, Kings and Ryle are traditionally really great programs. They just happen to be in their backswing while CovCath is crushing it.

IMO this schedule is perfect.