Conner at Ryle predictions?

Cgrrrblu

I am suprised to not see a thread on this game. Is it that Ryle is still hurting from the loss to Boone? Or that people think Conner will not give them much of a fight? It is still a disrtict game, what are your predictions?

I am suprised to not see a thread on this game. Is it that Ryle is still hurting from the loss to Boone? Or that people think Conner will not give them much of a fight? It is still a disrtict game, what are your predictions?

I think most Raider fans this year prefer to let the team do the talking on the field. There was alot of criticism last year for fans being too vocal in their support of the Raiders.

I predict a great district game. GO RAIDERS!!!

I think most Raider fans this year prefer to let the team do the talking on the field. There was alot of criticism last year for fans being too vocal in their support of the Raiders.

I predict a great district game. GO RAIDERS!!!

Despite last weeks game, I still think Ryle has the best team right now in 4A. I think the Raiders will win this one going away. They seldom have trouble with teams that are not equal, and Conner this year is not equal.

Despite last weeks game, I still think Ryle has the best team right now in 4A. I think the Raiders will win this one going away. They seldom have trouble with teams that are not equal, and Conner this year is not equal.

:thumb: Absolutely on the money, as usual. I still think, talent wise, Ryle is the best team in the district. Ryle/Boone usually isn't about the better team though, it's about emotion and execution, and we simply didn't match Boone last week. That being said, when we're supposed to beat someone handily, we usually do just that. Raiders, keep your eyes on the prize and continue to work towards your goal. Put last week where it should be, in the past.

If the Conner defense doesnt give up the big play early Conner may keep it close for a while. If they do get down early it will be a long night due to the offensive struggles.

Nice piece in the paper today about Scotty and Vince. Congratulations to them and Ryle for their on and off the football field activities.