September 24, 20179 yr Author Terrible job by Dalton even Romo is ripping him as he should. Bengals should have thrown it on 2nd down especially when you don't have good pass protection.
September 24, 20179 yr Author I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong but just watch Rodgers drive the Packers down the field to take the lead.
September 24, 20179 yr Even with the change in coordinators, Dalton showing that coordinators wasn't the only problem.
September 24, 20179 yr I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong but just watch Rodgers drive the Packers down the field to take the lead. I think it's on the way, hopefully we are wrong.
September 24, 20179 yr Love Romo. A lot of the plays right now people would say is the line or the coordinators fault. When in reality Dalton should have checked to a pass. Then missing a widee open guy on third down. The first half he did a good job coming off his first read. Now it's back to looking at one guy. Bad Andy came back with about 2 minutes to go in the first half.
September 24, 20179 yr Even with the change in coordinators, Dalton showing that coordinators wasn't the only problem. True, main problem is line play as we've all known
September 24, 20179 yr Love Romo. A lot of the plays right now people would say is the line or the coordinators fault. When in reality Dalton should have checked to a pass. Then missing a widee open guy on third down. The first half he did a good job coming off his first read. Now it's back to looking at one guy. Bad Andy came back with about 2 minutes to go in the first half. Come on man. They even had a highlight package showing how fast Dalton was getting rid of the ball and having success. You don't get to your 3rd receiver in 1.69 seconds.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.