Fleming County at Russell Predictions 9/29

GOREDDEVILS

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Fleming by a lot if Russell still has the injury issues. The smallest and worst Russell team that I have ever seen put on a field last night. But Russell has had some really good teams over the years, so maybe it isn't a big deal. But looked like no Russell team that I can recall.

Who all is hurt/out for Russell? I know Stump was hurt in the preseason?

Season ending injuries for Jaeden Layne,Nathan Brinkman as well.Russell is starting a couple freshmen.

I hate it for kids to have to miss a season, especially seniors. Fleming lost Zac Alexander for the season and Kaleb Flanery didn't dress against Lewis. Not sure the extent of his injury though.

Your backups must have done a pretty good job because you layed it on West!

Big games out of Landon Duvall,Grant Bates,Nathan Conley-Frosh(Nick Conleys younger Brother),Ethan Sharp-Frosh)

That's basically our back field right now except Russell was also missing Malakai Anderson against West Carter. I'm sure they will try to get him back out there against Fleming.

I hate it for kids to have to miss a season, especially seniors.

I've watched Russell's current senior class closely since they were freshmen. These young men have been winners at every level on their way up. As of now, 4 senior starters are done for the year. For lack of a better term, it sucks that they won't all get to the finish line together. But, for the better of the program, all you can do suck it up and move forward.

I have faith that all of these kids, including Alexander, will come back from these injuries and be stronger (both inside and out) than they were before.

Your backups must have done a pretty good job because you layed it on West!

It's hard to say how good the secondary will be going forward (Russell is now down 3 starters at DB) because so much of the West Carter game was decided in the trenches. This will be the week where we find out what our pass defense is made of. Russell might start freshmen at both safety spots. Crump will test those guys, for sure.

I'm leaning toward this being a shootout.

I've watched Russell's current senior class closely since they were freshmen. These young men have been winners at every level on their way up. As of now, 4 senior starters are done for the year. For lack of a better term, it sucks that they won't all get to the finish line together. But, for the better of the program, all you can do suck it up and move forward.

I have faith that all of these kids, including Alexander, will come back from these injuries and be stronger (both inside and out) than they were before.

Who is the 4th senior starter for Russell that is done for the year?