Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County at Russell Predictions 9/29

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Russell
      45%
    • Fleming County
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins what could very likely decide the district championship?

 

Thoughts?

 

Russell comes in at 2-3 and Fleming County comes in at 4-1.

  • Author

I hope Russell remembers what happened last time Fleming County rolled into Henry R Evans stadium on Ivan McGlone field. A big 18-7 loss. Defend the R on homecoming night and let's gain the upper hand in the district Devils.

My early prediction.

 

latest?cb=20110420075648

Fleming by a lot if Russell still has the injury issues. The smallest and worst Russell team that I have ever seen put on a field last night. But Russell has had some really good teams over the years, so maybe it isn't a big deal. But looked like no Russell team that I can recall.

Fleming by a lot if Russell still has the injury issues. The smallest and worst Russell team that I have ever seen put on a field last night. But Russell has had some really good teams over the years, so maybe it isn't a big deal. But looked like no Russell team that I can recall.

 

Who all is hurt/out for Russell? I know Stump was hurt in the preseason?

  • Author
Who all is hurt/out for Russell? I know Stump was hurt in the preseason?

 

Season ending injuries for Jaeden Layne,Nathan Brinkman as well.Russell is starting a couple freshmen.

Season ending injuries for Jaeden Layne,Nathan Brinkman as well.Russell is starting a couple freshmen.

 

I hate it for kids to have to miss a season, especially seniors. Fleming lost Zac Alexander for the season and Kaleb Flanery didn't dress against Lewis. Not sure the extent of his injury though.

Your backups must have done a pretty good job because you layed it on West!

  • Author

Big games out of Landon Duvall,Grant Bates,Nathan Conley-Frosh(Nick Conleys younger Brother),Ethan Sharp-Frosh)

 

That's basically our back field right now except Russell was also missing Malakai Anderson against West Carter. I'm sure they will try to get him back out there against Fleming.

I hate it for kids to have to miss a season, especially seniors.

 

I've watched Russell's current senior class closely since they were freshmen. These young men have been winners at every level on their way up. As of now, 4 senior starters are done for the year. For lack of a better term, it sucks that they won't all get to the finish line together. But, for the better of the program, all you can do suck it up and move forward.

 

I have faith that all of these kids, including Alexander, will come back from these injuries and be stronger (both inside and out) than they were before.

Your backups must have done a pretty good job because you layed it on West!

 

It's hard to say how good the secondary will be going forward (Russell is now down 3 starters at DB) because so much of the West Carter game was decided in the trenches. This will be the week where we find out what our pass defense is made of. Russell might start freshmen at both safety spots. Crump will test those guys, for sure.

 

I'm leaning toward this being a shootout.

  • Author
I've watched Russell's current senior class closely since they were freshmen. These young men have been winners at every level on their way up. As of now, 4 senior starters are done for the year. For lack of a better term, it sucks that they won't all get to the finish line together. But, for the better of the program, all you can do suck it up and move forward.

 

I have faith that all of these kids, including Alexander, will come back from these injuries and be stronger (both inside and out) than they were before.

Who is the 4th senior starter for Russell that is done for the year?

Who is the 4th senior starter for Russell that is done for the year?

 

Cole Coburn. I'm not 100% certain that he suffered a season ending injury, but he's no longer with the team and he had an injury of some kind in the preseason.

  • Author

Russell 28

 

Fleming County 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.