Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Mason County vs 4A Scott

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I wanted this to come up as poll but it wouldn't let me. What did I do wrong and I cant seem to get the teams in bold black letters!! So confuse!!

  • Author

I clicked on poll but what is the opinions mean.

This should be a dandy. I'm going with Mason County.

Pulling for the Royals!

Close one last year. Both teams have improved.

I believe one of the best games this week as far as competitiveness goes. These two are evenly matched.

These two know how important it is to win the district and stay away from Johnson Central as long as possible in the playoffs.

Big game for both teams... gimme the Royals for the W.

This is going to be a great game ! But I think mason county passing game is clicking right now and will be too much and will open up the run game in the second half . Mason county also has a really good defense and are really good at stopping the run . Mason-27 scott-17

This is going to be a great game ! But I think mason county passing game is clicking right now and will be too much and will open up the run game in the second half . Mason county also has a really good defense and are really good at stopping the run . Mason-27 scott-17

The Scott Eagles interest me. They are quick and athletic, and capable of putting a lot of points on the scoreboard.

What I do not know is a lot about the Royals, who have shown this year that they too can score in bunches.

 

Were this game played in Taylor Mill I would be much more profound with my prediction, however, I'll still take the Eagles in a shootout on the road.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.