39 rushes 112 yards 1TD

11-23 149 yards 1 TD 1 int

15 1st downs

2/11 3rd downs

0/3 4th downs

2/2 red zone

1 fumble lost 1

7 penalties 35 yards

After a slow start in the first five minutes, Boyle just dominated the game. Collins' little QB is heck of a player. Too much Boyle defense and the offense is getting better each week. Crawford deserves special recognition. Reese Smith is so good on both sides of the ball that we just expect that every game. Clete Helyer sure made his catches count. Good to see us use the tight end more. That offensive line played well and opened up some big holes. Paycheck, Kelly and the rest of the defense that I should be naming have shut down some of the most athletic QB's and their high powered offenses in these first 5 games. I know we lost to a very good Danville team, but that was not the fault of the defense.

I really like what I'm seeing out of Boyle they're young but improving with great strides every game. The defense was dominate as usual the offense is starting to jell Lanter looked good at QB and the receivers are catching the ball consistently the future looks bright for these Boyle youngsters.

I've only seen Boyle twice but I said early on Kelly and Paycheck are both All State d tackles. All great defensive teams starts up front when I coached and any coach presently will say that..,when the Oline has to double team every play it just opens a lot up for others to make plays and keeps lineman of backers. I plan on attending the Catholic game this year. Should be a good one!

I've only seen Boyle twice but I said early on Kelly and Paycheck are both All State d tackles. All great defensive teams starts up front when I coached and any coach presently will say that..,when the Oline has to double team every play it just opens a lot up for others to make plays and keeps lineman of backers. I plan on attending the Catholic game this year. Should be a good one!

Agree completely. Boyle entire Defensive front has been a difference maker for Boyle. Both Aaron Hatter and Clete Hellyer are making plays up front for Boyle.

In addition, Boyle offensive line has been spectacular. In game adjustments on blocking schemes have been outstanding allowing the Rebel ground game to be dominant so far.