Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbellsville

Featured Replies

Heading down there this weekend. First time I've been there. Staying Friday and Saturday nights.

 

What is there to do?

 

Good restaurants?

Good restaurants?

 

They have the only remaining Druther's in the world if that does anything for you!

Only been a few times. Not a hotbed of gourmet restaurants. We went to someplace called Creek Side when we were there.

I met my son and his roommate there one weekend and we ate at a BBQ establishment that reminded me of Eli's concept, but was not as good, but still not too bad.

 

There is a steakhouse by the name of Corky's I believe that is okay as well. There are buffet's at Lee's Famous Recipt and Mr. Gatti's.

Pretty good little donut shop down the road from Taylor County High School.

They have the only remaining Druther's in the world if that does anything for you!

 

True. Honestly, it's worth going there just to say you've been to one. I've not been to a Druther's in 30 years.

True. Honestly, it's worth going there just to say you've been to one. I've not been to a Druther's in 30 years.

 

The wife and I drove down to eat there in April 2016. Of course, that's my old stomping grounds in college.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.