September 12, 20179 yr Yeah the first week is not over yet but who are the 5 worst NFL teams this season? Lots of candidates: Jets, Redskins, Titans, Colts, Cards, 49ers, Bengals, Texans I'll go: 5. Jets 4. Cards 3. Texans 2. Bengals 1. Colts
September 12, 20179 yr Is this just based off one week. Or how you think the season will go? The Bengals were pathetic but that is also almost the worst a team and qb could possibly play in a game. They will play better and schedule gets easier in week 4.
September 20, 20179 yr Author Updates? Who is the worst of the worst? Lots of candidates.......Jets, Browns, Bengals, Colts, Giants, Bears, 49ers, Houston?
September 20, 20179 yr The Giants lost to two playoff teams, I'm not ready to put them in the bottom 5 just yet. Their defense is still great.
September 20, 20179 yr 5. Jets 4. 49ers 3. Colts 2. Bears 1. Browns I would shuffle the order, but this would be my bottom 5. Colts are clearly the worst.
September 20, 20179 yr I would shuffle the order, but this would be my bottom 5. Colts are clearly the worst. Jacoby Brisset looked decent for a quarter. I think they are better than the Jets and 49ers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.